Sato Arovics Solution 5% for Hair
- Brand : Sato
- Volume : 30ml x 12 bottles
- Manufacture : Sato Pharmaceutical CO..Ltd
- Made in Japan
Effects of this medicine
This medicine improves hair loss and vitiligo by increasing the activity of inadequately functioning hair follicles through local vasodilation, skin permeability and hair growth promotion.
It is usually used for hair loss prevention/hair growth promotion in various types of alopecia and to treat seborrhea sicca and vitiligo vulgaris.
Active ingredient : Carpronium chloride
Dosage form : green and limpid external solution
Print on wrapping : アロビックス外用液5%
✅ Prevent alopecia
✅ Hair promotion
✅ Malignant alopecia
✅ Symptoms caused by all body depilation, and promote hair growth.
✅ At the same time, it also has a good effect on dry grease leakage and common leukoplakia.
Before using this medicine, be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist
- If you have previously experienced any allergic reactions (itch, rash, etc.) to any medicines.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any other medicinal products. (Some medicines may interact to enhance or diminish medicinal effects. Beware of over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements as well as other prescription medicines.)
Dosing schedule (How to take this medicine)
For alopecia/seborrhea sicca: In general, apply an appropriate amount of this medicine to the affected area, or sprinkle the medicine on the whole scalp, 2 to 3 times a day, and gently massage the head.
For vitiligo vulgaris: In general, apply an appropriate amount of the medicine to the affected area, 3 to 4 times a day.
In any case, strictly follow the instructions.
- Do not use this medicine for ophthalmic purposes. If this medicine accidentally gets into your eyes, wash it out with water. If you still feel something wrong, consult with ophthalmologist.
- General sweating and chills, shivering, nausea and vomiting associated with general sweating may develop right after applying the medicine. If any of these symptoms occur, stop using this medicine and wash it off with water.
- If you miss a dose, apply the missed dose as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose.
- If you accidentally apply more than your prescribed dose, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not stop applying this medicine unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
Precautions while taking this medicine
- Application of this medicine after a bath tends to cause severe adverse drug reactions. In such cases, stop using this medicine and wash it off with water.
Storage conditions and other information
- Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Discard the remainder. Do not store them.
The information on this sheet is based on approvals granted by the Japanese regulatory authority. Approval details may vary by country. Medicines have adverse reactions (risks) as well as efficacies (benefits). It is important to minimize adverse reactions and maximize efficacy. To obtain a better therapeutic response, patients should understand their medication and cooperate with the treatment.
🎀 VT Glamour , your destination for the world's most high performance beauty products 🎀
📍 Garden Grove , Ca . 92840
📍Fb Shop : https://m.facebook.com/VtGlamour
🎁 Enjoy free shipping with $75 minimum purchase
🛍 More products features and details , purchase at www.vtglamour.com
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and VT Glamour assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.