Derladie Natural Witch Hazel Toner
- Brand : Derladie
- Volume : 500ml
- Made in Korea
Moisturizing, Soothing and gentle on sensitive skin, oily and acne skin
Derladie Natural Witch Hazel Toner has antibacterial hazel extract, cleanses the skin, moisturizes the skin, reduces acne inflammation, cleanses oily skin.
Gentle toner, safe on the most sensitive skin, acne skin, no irritation.
✔ Derladie Natural Witch Hazel toner cleanses the skin, removing residues, dirt deep inside that cleanser has not been able to do.
✔ Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, prevent and support acne, reduce inflammation
✔ Balance skin pH
✔ Enhance deep moisture, for soft, smooth skin, without dryness and tightness
✔ Improve skin structure, reduce roughness, tighten pores
✔ Increases resistance to healthy skin, reduces the harmful effects from ultraviolet rays, the environment, stress, dirt, … causing skin damage.
✔ Long-term moisturising, slowing the ageing process of the skin, reducing the risk of wrinkles
Is Derladie Natural Witch Hazel toner good?
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, acne skin…
- Ingredients extracted from natural benign, does not contain more chemicals, detergents, .. Irritate the skin.
- Ability to balance the pH of the skin and tighten pores like normal toner, Derladie toner also moisturises deeply, reduces greasy, reduces inflammation and acne, increases resistance to healthy skin ….
- Does not cause oily sticky discomfort.
How to use toner:
– Use toner after removing make-up and using a facial cleanser.
– Take a cotton ball soaked with toner and gently wipe it on the skin surface.
– Use 1-2 times daily.
🎀 VT Glamour , your destination for the world's most high performance beauty products 🎀
📍 Garden Grove , Ca . 92840
📍Fb Shop : https://m.facebook.com/VtGlamour
🎁 Ship all states
🛍 More products features and details , purchase at www.vtglamour.com
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and VT Glamour assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.